Monday, October 1, 2012

A new month.


Good morning my country people o. It's another beautiful morning, and a beautiful month. We thank the lord for making us see this month, and I have a special reason to thank the lord, this is my month.

Yes I was born in October so I am happy to see this month,yay! Bounce

 I sincerely apologize for being away for a while, it's all the fault of my neighbors, their wireless expired and for some reason I can't even begin to fathom, they refused to renew it, so all this while I just kept hoping they would come to their senses and renew it, but no they did not. Which one am I using now? I saw someone's I Pad o, and I quickly borrowed it to blog with. I swear typing with this i Pad is so sweet eh,ah! it's as if I should just kuku permanently "borrow" it - OK,that's a joke o!          

For everyone born in this beautiful month, especially on the 18th - yes that's my birthday - I say a special welcome! So what do I want for my birthday? An i Pad please.Bouquet Yes I say it with faith,and I believe I will get one, that way, I don't have to rely on my neighbors again.                                          

Have I said happy new month? No? I am sorry for rambling on and on like this jare. I wish us all a happy new month and a beautiful independence day. Have a lovely day.

5 comments:

  1. I pray you get your birthday wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wοw, wonderful blog layout! How long have
    you been bloggіng for? you make blоgging look eaѕy.
    The overall look οf your web ѕitе is excellent, let alonе the content!
    Feel free to surf my weblog :: health articles on stress

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anon 9:03 thank you so much. I've been blogging for about a year now, but I just became serious about it a couple of months ago. As far as I am concerned, blogging should be easy, it all depends on what you want to blog about. I will definitely visit ur blog. Am sure I will find a way of relieving all the plenty stress from work.

    ReplyDelete

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.