Monday, October 1, 2012

A new month.


Good morning my country people o. It's another beautiful morning, and a beautiful month. We thank the lord for making us see this month, and I have a special reason to thank the lord, this is my month.

Yes I was born in October so I am happy to see this month,yay! Bounce

 I sincerely apologize for being away for a while, it's all the fault of my neighbors, their wireless expired and for some reason I can't even begin to fathom, they refused to renew it, so all this while I just kept hoping they would come to their senses and renew it, but no they did not. Which one am I using now? I saw someone's I Pad o, and I quickly borrowed it to blog with. I swear typing with this i Pad is so sweet eh,ah! it's as if I should just kuku permanently "borrow" it - OK,that's a joke o!          

For everyone born in this beautiful month, especially on the 18th - yes that's my birthday - I say a special welcome! So what do I want for my birthday? An i Pad please.Bouquet Yes I say it with faith,and I believe I will get one, that way, I don't have to rely on my neighbors again.                                          

Have I said happy new month? No? I am sorry for rambling on and on like this jare. I wish us all a happy new month and a beautiful independence day. Have a lovely day.