Monday, September 17, 2018

After a Long Hiatus...

Wow, where to start from. A lot has happened since the last time I posted anything here. Since then I have survived a life threatening event , my house almost burned down, near misses of accidents, financial loss, met new and wonderful friends , lost weight and gained it back, gotten a new niece,
been happy and sad,laughed and cried and whole lot of other things. most importantly, I have grown. In all of it, i give thanks to God.

Anyway, I have decided that this is going to be my personal corner, the one place where I can just be, a sort of "Bridget Jones" diary if you will.

I will also be uploading new books for the book lovers starting with a timeless, wisdom filled book titled "The Alchemist".

1 comment:

  1. Used to read this blog way back in the day. AlthiAlt you may not see this.... Keep writing, it is commendable. Oh I'm a guy by the way 👍🏽

    ReplyDelete

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.