Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In the villa 3

thats me duecing
.
   I just realized right now that I am slowly and gradually turning into a proper "village" girl,I don't mean that in any derogatory way,its just that 98% of the women I've  met since coming here wear their hair net day in day out,and it just hit me that mine has not left my head for the past four days. I go everywhere with it,and it doesn't even bother me,because i seem to blend,who would believe it,i mean,in Jos,I don't even go beyond the gate of my house with net on my head,not to talk of letting strangers see me with it. To be fair to myself though,i remove it every now and then to let my hair breathe.
   Secondly,i don't feel the need to 'dress up' when I go out,I just go in whatever am wearing at the time,with or without make up,its actually really cool.
   Ehe,before i forget,I don't know if its only my village that is ridden with these cursed,despicable,God forsaken sand flies. They seem to be everywhere and are really wreaking havoc to my extremely beautiful skin. The annoying thing is that they are so tiny and almost invincible to the naked eyes,so you don't see them f lying around or anything,you just feel that itch after they have done their thingy and then you are left to itch and scratch  like crazy. I already have enough wounds on my hands and legs all from itching my body. You should see my really sexy lips,they are now twice their normal size.
   I know you are wondering to yourself and saying "she never hear of insect repellent?" Believe me,Ive tried it,and it seems they were even more attracted to the repellent,because i had more bites than I've ever had. The worst part of it is that,the repellent is Vaseline like,now imagine plastering myself with it in this Vaseline unfriendly weather and still have the little devils at me. Anyways,i guess I ll just bear it for the duration of my little stay in the villa. Gotta run now.
      Ciao!

14 comments:

  1. FYI. Me be a guy and i neva notice thingys like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear in which state is this your villa sef???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi guys wonderful post you got here, but if you would like to know how to download game of thrones S8 follow here. feel free to drop your link on my blog also

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.zonkewap.com is a wap portal that is been redirected to the www.waptrick.one portal. Downloading of media files has always been easy when you choose to login to this portal. You can always download digital files ranging from the mobile game to animation but note that its the same as the waptrick.one portal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.zonkewap.com is a wap portal that is been redirected to the www.waptrick.one portal. Downloading of media files has always been easy when you choose to login to this portal. You can always download digital files ranging from the mobile game to animation but note that its the same as the waptrick.one portal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waptrick is one of the most essential, popular and most used websites which gives users free accessibility to download their favorite mobile application on their mobile device. It is also a trending website that updates its users on updated and latest trending apps that are on for downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAPquick TV series is one of the best TV series in the world. A lot of people currently download TV series from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waptrick also serves as a means of the social network were various individuals or users can chat and interact with one another. You don’t need to create an account before you can log in to this wonderful site, because it is a free portal to every user who visits their site for the very first time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toxicwap.com is an amazing Wapsite were you can download all your favorite mobile TV Series, Music, Movies, Mobile Games, Ebook, Videos and most of your favorite wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.