Friday, April 26, 2019

The Battle Hetween the Head and the Heart

We know that in relationships and when faced with problems men tend to think with the logical left side of the brain, and women, with
the much more emotionalright side of the brain.


I'm in a relationship fix right now. My head argues that he's matured enough age wise, he's got a good job, he's Nice -albeit a little boring and predictable - he's obviously ready to settle down and he's totally obsessed with me. The thing is, my heart says a big NO!  There's no chemistry whatsoever ,there are no butterflies in my stomach, there's no thrill, he just doesn't... Do it for me. In essence, there is no tza tza tzu in the pit of my stomach.

What do I do? Do I heed my head or my heart?


4 comments:

  1. Hello.
    YYour email is not on your profile and I'm going to so much length to post this. Hope you see it.
    I saw your comment on Friday night post requesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Requesting for any free book app.
    Download Wattpad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Download wattpad from your play store.
    Hundreds of free interesting books.

    ReplyDelete

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.