Saturday, January 2, 2016

Not Making New Year Resolutions



Image result for new year resolutionMy New Year resolutions are as follows:

  • 1.        
  • 2.        
  • 3.        
  • 4.        
  • 5.        
  • 6.        
  • 7.        
  • 8.        
  • 9.        
  • 10.    


Yes, I have no resolutions this year.  I have simply resolved to be the best of me this year, as for bad habits that I would like to give up, well I really don’t have any (I don’t thing loving food too much counts as a bad habit) that I would want to give up.  Moreover, as a friend of mine said “you don’t need to wait for a new year to break a bad habit, you can do that any time”.

I have no resolutions this year because I have never really been able to follow through them till the end of the year.  Sometime in March, I tend to forget those resolutions I make, and life simply takes over. This does not mean that I don’t believe in setting goals and making plans for the year, I thinks its really important to have specific and achievable goals to guide you through the year.

Have you made any new resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.