Monday, September 2, 2013

Karen Igho Robbed Last Night...



The winner of big brother Africa in the year 2011 Karen Igho experienced an unfortunate incident last night, she was robbed of all her valuables. Accurate information about the robbery is currently unknown , we got to know she was robbed via her tweets today, we sympathize with her;
Tweets after the cut;


@karenigho @Karen_Igho
If you are trying to reach me on my phone don't bother I was robbed last night
11:22 AM - 2 Sep 2013


@karenigho @Karen_Igho
Thank God I'm alive
11:22 AM - 2 Sep 2013

2 comments:

  1. Hmn.Dear Onyinye, blogging is a serious avenue for making money so whatever you put out there should be thorough. I would advise that you proof- read everything you want to publish to avoid being embarrassed after you may have published a story. Please read through what you wrote above and see what am referring to. Thanks and all the best in this business.

    ReplyDelete

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.