Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Feeling of Helplessness...


Have you ever had that lethargic feeling, that feeling of restlessness and undefined fatigue, that feeling of knowing you should be doing something, knowing you absolutely ought to be doing something, but not knowing what it is that you should be doing?

Sometimes, you know exactly what you ought to do, but you can’t even muster the zeal or ardour to do that.

I am at that point in my life right now, I don’t feel the passion or enthusiasm to do anything, even things I know I should be doing.  I feel unnecessarily tired; not physically tired, but emotionally,
mentally and spiritually drained.  I am not able to do the even those things I absolutely love doing, like reading and writing; I’ve not read a book in months, and I am yet to complete even a piece of writing.  It’s so bad that I even find it hard to pray sometimes!

I wish I knew what could be responsible for this. Does anyone out there feel this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.