Sunday, April 28, 2013

Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents


I saw this on a Naijapals and i thought it was really hilarious, especially number15.I felt some of you might find it funny.
 
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.

2. Moo when they say your name.

3. In the grocery store, try to stick as many melons down yer pants as you can and then start dancing

4. Say everything backwards.

5. Run into walls.

6. Say that wearing clothes is againstyour religion.

7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"

8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.

9. Everytime they say your name jump up and down rub yer stomach and pat your head.

10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell"DNA!!!"

11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a slowpoke!"

12. Talk to a pen.

13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.

14. Try and climb the wall.

15. In public yell "NO MOM I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!!"

16. Stick cherrys on yer nose and run around acting like a clown.

17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!"

18. Eat your hair.

19. Hold their hand and whisper to them "I see dead people."

20. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!!!!"

21. At everything they say yell"LIAR!!"

22. Pretend to be a phone.

23. Try to swim in the floor.

24. Tap on their door all night

25. Flush the toilet when they are in the shower.

26.fill the bath up then let it out do the same thing 5 times and on the 6th time go 2 get i it and say mom/dad the waters cold

27. wear a t-shirt pointing at one of your parents saying i'm with silly people!

28. In a Supermarket yell at everything you see "I WANT THAT, CAN I HAVE IT!"

29. After everything they say, say"yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but no!"

30. claim you have been abducted by aliens before and tell all their friends!

31. have a tantrum in the middle of thesupermarket and sit cross legged, arms folded in the middle of the floor so that you embarrass your mom/dad

I'll be dead meat if i tried half of these things w/ my parents

 Undecided

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.