Wednesday, April 3, 2013

jim iyke dated steph nora okere
April 2nd, 2013 – Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Still In Love With Him”
In this latest interview culled from Encomium magazine, Nigerian actress Steph Nora Okere has finally confessed his rumoured relationship with actor Jim Iyke.
Steph Nora claims she dated Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke for quite some time…. She also said she is still very much in love with Jimmy.
Read Nollywood actress Steph Nora Okere’s love confession for Jim Iyke below;
“It took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really means. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love someone else.”
“It took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really means. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love someone else.”
” Jim was and is still the best friend I’ve ever had. He was not just around, he was there as a friend, brother, lover, companion. He was always there. He understood me.”
In an interview she granted back in September 2012, she revealed her desire to get married soon.
Is this an open invitation to Jim Iyke?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop a comment and let me know what you think.